ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ADDdivafiance
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

You know your fiance has ADD when....

Posted 09-29-08 at 10:06 PM by ADDdivafiance
You know your fiance has ADD when....

1. You ask him/her to pick up bread and milk from the corner store, 2 houses down and----
She/He comes back 3 hours later with $50 worth of chips, chocolate, candy bars, the latest dvd, a 5 pound bottle of glass cleaner, a teddy bear, and she/he entirely forgot the bread and milk.

2. She/He remembers your birthday with a welcoming morning hug but forgot entirely where she/he put that blasted birthday card!

3. You spoke of Birthday parties and she/he has an overpowering urge to watch Jurassic Park. Follow me on this--it's fascinating. I asked How?! "I love birthday parties even though I'm not a kid anymore kids are so cute when they blow the candles on their cakes and when they go trick or treating and get scared over the silliest things it's not like a real scare like the two kids got over the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!"

4. Your fiance mentions that she/he has cleaned the desktop. When you look at the literal desktop, you see, soda bottles, candy wrappers, receipts from 1970, a screwdriver, a salt shaker, 5 notebooks and 11 pens of varying colors! You look at the computer screen desktop and there are 129 icons completely obliterating any picture or color that may or may not actually be there! Look closely at his/her hands. There is the extra-large 5 lb. bottle of glass cleaner in one hand and 2 dustrags and 3 dirty paper towels in the other. Smile at your fiance and congratulate him/her on it's sparkling shine! She/he will smile smugly and reply, "I TOLD you we really needed that glass cleaner I got when I forgot the bread and milk and oh GUESS WHAT?! I found your birthday card!
Isn't my fiance adorable?(she's ADDdiva)
Facebook Twitter Submit "You know your fiance has ADD when...." to Digg Submit "You know your fiance has ADD when...." to del.icio.us Submit "You know your fiance has ADD when...." to StumbleUpon Submit "You know your fiance has ADD when...." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1601 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks