ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Dciv
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

So the whole family comes over for Chicken and...

Posted 09-30-08 at 03:24 PM by Dciv
Ok, I am here back on the blog. I am typing on a laptop trying to get in a blog mode. I am typing and I can hear the elevator music overhead and I can see myself typing on the blog. From where I can see, my hands are hairy, the screen is wide, and the guy who invented the Dell computer likes to lay the E to the side in the word Dell.

Ok, so I am sitting here in my brand new pants, yes the one’s with the hole. Yes, of course “already”. I know I need to break them in and I did just that, I broke them in. Now there is a hole. It’s an annoying hole because it’s in my face every second. All day at work I keep sticking my finger in it. I think I made things worse when I pulled on the thread. I actually went to the bathroom and planned out a way to shut the gapping hole.

But where am I going to find needle and thread in this office building. I mean I could use a pen and some paper clips but that would bring more attention to me.

So I am walking down the passageway and people walk by and say hello. Did they see the gaping hole? I shove my pen through the hole just to make sure it is still there. Yeah, it is. So now I am at someone’s desk helping them with there computer problem.

Now the user’s bad breath has created a bubble around me. I now feel like a snow globe, and it stinks. I am a boy in a smelly globe with a gaping hole in his pants. The user is probably staring at the gaping hole. Probably thinking: “Look at that hole, I bet I can stick my pen in there.”

So now I get up and I leave. I go back to the bathroom to look at the hole. I just realized that when I stand up straight I can’t see the hole on the mirror. But when I hunker down like I was riding a horse the thing opens up like an eye. Staring at me like it wants to buy me candy.

Anyways, its 3:30 and I am headed to school. Hopefully while I sit in class I wont think about the hole.
Facebook Twitter Submit "So the whole family comes over for Chicken and..." to Digg Submit "So the whole family comes over for Chicken and..." to del.icio.us Submit "So the whole family comes over for Chicken and..." to StumbleUpon Submit "So the whole family comes over for Chicken and..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2193 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Stop putting a paperclip on it! Those pants are new!
  2. Old
    lolol

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks