ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Juliak
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

la la la la la and other radom stuff

Posted 09-30-08 at 05:05 PM by Juliak
(i added this next sentence after i typed every thing else)
WARNING: this is a long blog and im sorry! [insert smily face]

la
la la
la la la
la la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la la
la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la la la

so, i feel like typing la alot and that looks really cool so... um... yeah. okay, i bet i have the worst blog ever! ya hoo! do i get a prize? hmmm, that'd be cool. "the prize for the worst blog ever is awarded to JULIA!!" (lots of cheering etc.)
lol

so, i figured out something today, you can rate a blog entry wich is cool i guess.
*sigh*
i've been really tired lately. as in REALLY TIRED. it takes (here is where i typed in the "and other random stuff" into the title) a really long time to go to sleep, last night it took almost an hour. and, once i do get to sleep (i love that word), i wake up every hour. i can't get comfortable, even though my bed is really comfortable. i described it to my mom as "sitting on the most comfortable surface ever with small sharp pebbles in your pants." not that it feels like that, but you know that the surface is comfortable but you can't make it work right.

*sigh*
that was a long paragraph. i hate long paragraphs and long blogs; im a hypocrite.
*sigh*

la la la la

i don't really know what to type. i could type like someones going to read this, but i have no idea who, if anyone is going to. i also could just tell all of my secrets like a diary but i wouldn't because some one will probally read this. oh well

i had a bunch of diaries but i always forgot to write something.

i was looking for frog stickers in CVS and in Walgreens today and i couldn't find ANY, at all. they had hannah montana stickers and high school musical stickers and "create a face" stickers and batman stickers but no frogs. i was very sad. [sad face]

this new font is impact font and i just really realized that there are different fonts, wow, thats just sad.

the impact font is impactish isn't it? i typed that because i forgot what i was going to type. oh! i remember! have you ever just used a word everyday and think " " about it, think nothing, not even think about not thinking about it? because if you really think about a word or a name, it becomes really interesting.

like, have you seen IHOP comercials? i learned a couple of months ago that IHOP stand for International House Of Pancakes. that just ruined my day. [sad face] because i thought that a really smart person came up with IHOP, without it standing for anything, and i thought it was cool. then i realized that it stood for something, and it became meaningless. it was a sad sad sad day for me.

la la la la la

so, there are alot of lessons for today but first, 2 things; one, is "alot" on e or two words? and 2:

thank you for reading this far and if you just skipped down to here, imagine a face looking at you with the look of "you said you did it, but you really didn't", the one mothers are so good at giving.

so, todays lessons:
1. la la la la la la la la la
2. i had to go back and look to see what i wrote about
3. i think this might be the worst blog ever
4. there should be a prize for the worst blog
5. you can rate blog entries
6. im really tired andi don't know why
7. CVS and Walgreens didn't have any frog stickers
8. there is an IMPACT font
9. the imparct font is impactish
10. IHOP isn't a cool name; it stand for something
11. learning that IHOP stands for somehting ruined my day
12. la la la la
13. if you just skipped over a bunch of my blog,you are supposed to imagine a face looking at you with the look of "you said you did it, but you really didn't"
14. mothers are really good at giving that look in lesson 13.

thanks for reading!
julia [insert 10,000 smileys!!!]

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
dance as though no one is watching
love as though you've never been hurt before
sing as though no one can hear you
love as though heaven is
on earth
.................................................. ........
Facebook Twitter Submit "la la la la la and other radom stuff" to Digg Submit "la la la la la and other radom stuff" to del.icio.us Submit "la la la la la and other radom stuff" to StumbleUpon Submit "la la la la la and other radom stuff" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3027 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    The coffee people here at work ran out of decaffeinated coffee. What am I going to do?
  2. Old
    get caffeinated coffe and have fun!
    la la la la la
  3. Old
    Yeah, your right. It's friday and I needs me a panic attack. Yessss!!!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks