ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > jadezz
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I'm stressed out

Posted 10-12-08 at 02:55 AM by jadezz
Hi I'm Jadezz and I have ADHD.
I need some advice and I need to know if anyone else feels the same way I do.
First I have very low self esteem here goes ..Tonight I was at my mothers place and my sisters were their and I just had dyed my hair dark black and I asked them if I looked good first they said yes and then they said OH you only look good with your hair up and then my sister said your hair Your need to take more time doing your hair and then my mother said your the type that needs left in your hair, any ways I got emotionly upset and they hurt my feelings and I went home. I feel every since I was a child that I was the most ugly looking person.
I walked in there tonight with confidence and then they just droped it I feel, or is it my ADHD?
Facebook Twitter Submit "I'm stressed out" to Digg Submit "I'm stressed out" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm stressed out" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm stressed out" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1716 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    You're confidence didn't drop because of them (it doesn't sound like they were being deliberately hurtfull) it dropped because you have so little to start off with sweetie. I hope you find some support here and that you start feeling better about yourself. If you think they would listen, try telling your family how vunerable you are to other people's comments. (Start with your Mum.)

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks