ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys

Posted 11-03-08 at 11:48 AM by meadd823
Updated 11-05-08 at 05:09 AM by meadd823 (smelling spelling)
I hate it when I am gone to long - I have been gone sense early Friday morning. I am supposed to be home this afternoon.

I miss my cats . . . Sounds silly but they really help me keep sane. They keep me company without expectations Well maybe they expects a kitty snack every now and then.

Some times they help me write a post or two. Okay so most times they distract me preventing me from posting some thing I shouldn't. They intrude upon my all important thoughts thus allowing me keep things in their true perspective

With such a beautiful being on my monitor can't help but feel better!

Humans are way to hard to talk to. They don't understand I don't think they really want to understand.

It just seems like humans want me to understand life as they do without even considering I may have a view of my own.

If I believe some thing entirely different it seems like humans just want to to put me down by making me feel unenlightened or uneducated .All humans want to do is make me feel bad.

Humans would be more pleasant if they knew how to do cute, orange, and fuzzy

Shame on me if I stand up for what I believe.

My babies accept me for who I am They don't care if I see my ADD as a positive thing they don't care about my religious beliefs or political views. I love them so much

My cats don't try to make me a cat they accept me the way I am . They are able to take the positive approach of my diversity.Too bad humans can't seem to do that. We lack this simple ability to accept being as they are never mind make the best of it , yet we claim to be such an evolved species .

I wonder what kind of mischief they are getting into?

I miss my babies - I want to go home where my babies are - How could I be gone from them so long??.

I wish my cats were able to go places with me some times. I would feel so much better if they were here with me.

My stress would have company !

I miss me lover boy . . . .

He knows how to take my emotions without taking them personally. He knows how to be by my side without trying to fix me. He knows how listen and love me any way. . ..

I want to go home I miss me kitties . . . . .I worry about them the entire time I am gone. Can't wait to be where they are. . . . my home is home a place I want to be because of them.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys" to Digg Submit "I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys" to del.icio.us Submit "I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys" to StumbleUpon Submit "I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1772 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks