ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

2008 sucked us into 2009

Posted 01-01-09 at 03:25 AM by meadd823
I think - because I have yet to find any one who said 2008 was a good year for them although I am assuming there are some people who thought 2008 was a good year.

I guess it wasn't to bad especially toward the end - Gary found out he didn't have cancer - we quit smoking Jan 2008.

We celebrate a New Year but really it is just another new day with a 9 at the end instead of an 8 - Time marches and I am still part of it - one day I won't be.

I did the same thing this new year I did last new year - stayed at home and had a couple of mixed drinks, farted around on my new used computer, There are fewer cops and drunks on the road in my living room - the fact my living room lacks a road help heaps.. . .

So to all who have made it from yesterday that ended in an 8 to today and ends in a 9

One other thing - Ferocious has been here for a year now - This time last year she was a frightened feral feline in a carrier. Every time I looked at her she would hide her face. I used to keep a thick towel at all times she she would have a place to hide otherwise she would freak.

- Today she helps me moderate

and takes my computer mouse hostage in exchange for kitty-cat junk food.

Talk about coming a long way!!!
Facebook Twitter Submit "2008  sucked us into 2009" to Digg Submit "2008  sucked us into 2009" to del.icio.us Submit "2008  sucked us into 2009" to StumbleUpon Submit "2008  sucked us into 2009" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2203 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Great title and I loved the pics of your fellow co-moderator!

Have a happy New Year!

2. Old
    Thank you . .. she does all the moderating I just dish out the cat snacks

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks