ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > 4gotAgain
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

My Weekend

Posted 05-30-08 at 09:50 PM by 4gotAgain
It's Queen's Birthday weekend, so Monday's a holiday. I'm working it. It doesn't worry me too much. Getting paid time and a half plus a day in lieu makes it worth it.

I've spent today writing down a training schedule. I was originally going to start my training today but thought I better at least have a general outline of a training plan.
It's a combination of fartleks, tempo runs, hill work, flat runs, sprints, core training, long runs, hill repeats and some gym work.

The rugby super 14 final is on tonight Canterbury Crusaders vs the Warahtahs (an aussie team) in Christchurch. Go the Crusaders!! They've been the number one team all season, so they should win it. But it all comes down to how they play this game tonight.

Also ive restarted my bebo account again. I deleted it a couple weeks ago when I found out people were reading all my blogs and bebo lol. I went a bit paranoid actually. It kinda serves me right for giving out my nickname and the forum name on a facebook group that all my added friends had access too lol.... I'm all over that now.
I had 130 friends and 300 loves before lol..now im startin back over again lol..
anyways..add me if you want...http://www.bebo.com/MadamM92

I might do some running tonight probably after the rugby.
Facebook Twitter Submit "My Weekend" to Digg Submit "My Weekend" to del.icio.us Submit "My Weekend" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Weekend" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5108 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Please wish the Queen a happy birthday and that not everyone in the colonies thinks the revolution was such a whacking great idea.