ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Adapting to ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adapting to ADHD --- It isn't good or bad, it just is what it is
Rate this Entry

Monkey's new haircut

Posted 04-28-12 at 04:27 PM by KCTang
Our landlady had been insisting for days that she could cut our son's hair for us when he was taking a nap. Considering the mushroom/bowlcut that we'd seen her give her own daughter, we were hesitant to agree.

We'd been trying for weeks to get our hairdresser friend over for some company and her snip-snip, but plans kept falling through.

Well, our landlady finally got her way when she was over yesterday...

Here's the "Before" picture:

And here's the "After":

He went from a little bit of a wild child to a younger version of Moe from The Three Stooges.

At least it's not getting in his eyes like it was 2 days ago. And it was worth a good laugh after all.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Monkey's new haircut" to Digg Submit "Monkey's new haircut" to del.icio.us Submit "Monkey's new haircut" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monkey's new haircut" to Google
Posted in Life
Views 3239 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Too much!

I and me 2 lads always get our haircuts by pros. For some reason, however, the youngest always gets a bowl-haircut; regardless of who we take him to.

He always comes back from the barber looking long in the face and tears in his eyes - " I look like Frankenstein "
  2. Old
    Lol, that sounds adorable.

I can't wait till my son can express himself like that. Kids say the darndest things. Must be loads of fun!
  3. Old
    Not too bad given it was done while he slept. He's still adorable.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks