ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

haven't been here for some time.

Posted 02-23-17 at 05:49 PM by zannie
Haven't been here for a while. Missing it lately. I have been having difficultly taking vyvanse cause I tend to forget to take it in the morning and i end up not taking it at all as it is too late in the day. I can't sleep if i take it past 2 or 3 in the afternoon

My daughter is doing well and should finish school this year. I will be great for both of us. Don't know how much longer she will be at home. I am grateful for her prescene now.
Facebook Twitter Submit "haven't been here for some time." to Digg Submit "haven't been here for some time." to del.icio.us Submit "haven't been here for some time." to StumbleUpon Submit "haven't been here for some time." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1452 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    hey zannie! i wasn't around when you were, but i hope to be next time you are. miss you and much love to you and your daughter xx

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks