ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > xraylady33
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

day 2

Posted 08-11-08 at 07:32 PM by xraylady33
Day two, of me..
Today was a work from home day, and as exciting as they may sound it is quite the opposite. I like routine, and I like to wake early, and produce a fair amount of accomplishment.

I am still very in tune to the reality that I am over feeling everything..at one point today if that kid didn't turn off the guitar hero, i was going to scream..she is obsessed! But me being me..I just passed by, and smiled..

My thoughts were accurate today, i think I could have read Bushong, and enjoyed it, although I despise physics.

I have come to ne conclusion..these meds do keep me focused but I do procrastinate, so I believe this is just a human trait. We all cannot be all we want to be on these meds although, I feel many of us feel it will cure all things..I wish it could.

No tears today..but a little overthinking..guess that just part of my gray matter, and my right brain.
Facebook Twitter Submit "day 2" to Digg Submit "day 2" to del.icio.us Submit "day 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "day 2" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5175 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I hope wherever this path that you are taking will go, it will be a place of happiness and fullfilment, just remember that no matter the revelations, stay positive, everything that happened has made you who you are and it is a good thing, you might regret choices that you've made but in the end you can't know how anything would turn out if you did otherwise, and your life could be much worse.

Goodluck and I'm glad that in this emotional turmil, you are finding the strength to keep on smiling.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks