ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Juliak
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

a short uneventful fun and exciting blog

Posted 09-13-08 at 05:19 PM by Juliak
Updated 10-04-08 at 07:02 PM by Juliak (because someone had a good word of the day)
this is my blog, i bet you already knew that, wow... im smart. so... ummm.. lets see... todays word of the day... thats hard. ummmmmm... (here i stopped typing and thought and thought and thought...) oh!!! i know! how about "thought"? nah, thats stupid. ummmm... i bet this is interesting to read, reading about me thinking. lol, i know id get bored. so... i know!
drum roll please.............todays word of the day is... WORD!!! wow, i know so interensting. ok, maybe not. but, until i think of a better one...
word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word.

ok that was alot. maybe thisll be a short blog. (this is where i typed in the title...) because the only reason im typing this right now is because im bored. *sigh*
im not hyper right now. ill go make brownies. i told you on my last blog what they're like and im too lazy to tell you but go look it up. ummm... that was like advertising, oh well. im bored. so...

todays lessons:
1. todays word of the day might be word
2.this is a short blog
3. im bored
4. im going to make brownies
5. go to my last blog

thanks for reading this very uneventful blog.

-julia [insert 10,000 smileys]

if you have a better word of the day, post a comment and ill add it onto here. [insert
smiley]

new word of the day:
desultory
meaning...
marked by lack of definite plan, regularity, or purpose
or...
not connected with the main subject
or...
disappointing in progress, performance, or quality

hmmm.. maybe, idk
Facebook Twitter Submit "a short uneventful fun and exciting blog" to Digg Submit "a short uneventful fun and exciting blog" to del.icio.us Submit "a short uneventful fun and exciting blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "a short uneventful fun and exciting blog" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2113 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Spanner! As in 'He was a genre spanner.' Or maybe not? Or maybe like 'I hit steve round the face for being a 'spanner'.' Or even better 'Steven the 'spanner' got slapped in the face with a spanner, for being stupid.'
  2. Old
    New word-

"desultory"????

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks