ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ginniebean
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

One Step forward, two steps back

Posted 06-20-10 at 07:10 PM by ginniebean
When I quit my last job it took me a couple of false starts to get a new job. Actually I did get a new one, but they had no hours, so I was back to square one.

Then I got another one, but not enough hours and the amount would be very unpredictable.

Now, I have one I like, it's out of town so I need that car, but that three months off and my need for a better vehicle landed me in debt. Which I truly hate.

One of my clients is still waiting for funding so I'm just working four hours a day right now.

Yes, it's the perfect time for the engine in the car I haven't yet finished paying for to die.

Well, now I have to go and find money.. more money to borrow..

Why does it always have to be so excruciatingly HARD!

And today, I stupidly snapped at a friend and I didn't actually mean to but I have no tact at times.

Well, time to go make some phone calls..

damnit
Facebook Twitter Submit "One Step forward, two steps back" to Digg Submit "One Step forward, two steps back" to del.icio.us Submit "One Step forward, two steps back" to StumbleUpon Submit "One Step forward, two steps back" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3907 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I make a living in addition to my fulltime job with network marketing.. You might want to consider it.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks