ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Up and Running Again!

Posted 09-23-08 at 12:14 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
The pipes are fixed and now it's time to get back to work. We have lots of dust to clean off of things and I'm calling an extra rehearsal this week. This weekend will be even better than opening night and we'll make up for any money lost from the cancelled show. (says the director with crossed fingers)
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little better now :)

Posted 09-23-08 at 10:50 AM by jkeelsnc
Well things are OK today. I procrastinated a bit this morning on working on this program for class later. However, I finally got the gumption to get moving with it. Things feel so much better when I just go ahead and GET STARTED on something. That is always the hard part isn't it?

Anyway, I am alright today though a bit hyped on caffeine which is OK for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Psychology

Posted 09-21-08 at 08:35 PM by Anna000
When I was at Uni and I studied Psychology 101, I didn't like it.

I'm starting to have a greater understanding of why this was.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First time reaching out

Posted 09-21-08 at 11:54 AM by bntfrost
My son is almost 9 and we are beginning to wonder if he might have ADD.
He does not seem to have any hyperactivity issues.
His main difficulty has been staying focused in school. Every year since Kindergarten this is the main concern of his teachers.
They say "he knows the answers and seems very bright, but becomes distracted very very easily".
He is a wonderful reader and is on target for speed and accuracy...but struggles hard with comprehending a single chapter...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I just gave birth...

Posted 09-20-08 at 09:40 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
To a wonderful show!!!

Last night it opened to an audience of smiling faces and left with more smiles.

I'm a proud Mama. The cast was great and opening night is a nervous hump to get over.

Tonight however didn't go as well...we were cancelled because there was no plumbing in the building.

I'm sure all will be ok...and the next performance will be even better than the first.
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized