ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Dress Rehearsal: This is it!

Posted 09-18-08 at 09:50 AM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
Tonight is the final dressing rehearsal before Opening Night.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness...

I have butterflies in my stomach and over the moon with excitement. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll remember their lines! They look great! The costumes are great...aaahhhhh!!!!! Can't wait!

Last night I was even less involved in the technical set up and organizing of it. At this point in a show I'm usually going crazy backstage getting...
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Moon", by Mark Strand

Posted 09-16-08 at 06:12 PM by Juliak
Moon

by Mark Strand

Open the book of evening to the page
where the moon, always the moon, appears

between two clouds, moving so slowly that hours
will seem to have passed before you reach the next page

where the moon, now brighter, lowers a path
to lead you away from what you have known

into those places where what you had wished for happens,
its lone syllable like a sentence poised
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my 6th blog!!

Posted 09-16-08 at 06:06 PM by Juliak
ok, so,im like duh! i was looking for a word of the day, and guess what? im stupid! todays word is "odd" did you know that there are only 2 three letter words in the english language that end with "dd"?. odd and add are the only 2. [sad face] but i think that odd is just an awesome word. say it out loud. "odd" it just has a cool sound. so...
odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9-16

Posted 09-16-08 at 10:15 AM by mrsgtjb23
This morning I feel much more managable. I did not drink any caffeine for breakfast (as I normally do) and I do not feel as jittery, intense or anxious as I did yesterday. I ate what I think is a high-protein breakfast - does a Chilk-fil-A chicken biscuit count as high-protein? Without caffeine, I still feel awake and energized. However, I am suffering from a bit of a headache. I woke up with a headache this morning. I am thinking it is becasue I drank half a glass of wine with dinner last night....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Started Vyvanse Today

Posted 09-15-08 at 10:04 AM by mrsgtjb23
To give a little background, I am 29 years old. 5'8", 140 pounds. I was diagnosed with ADHD at 17. Been on Dexidrine, Ritalin, Concerta, Provigil, Stratera and now Vyvanse. I took 40 mg of Vyvanse this morning with a Special K protein bar ( I read on this website to take Vyvanse with protein.) I also drank a diet cherry coke (my morning ritual.) I think tomorrow I may just drink water, becuase I am feeling a bit jittery like on a caffeine high. I am also feeling a little shaking (making it...
Posted in Uncategorized