ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Why can't I process computers?

Posted 09-24-08 at 06:30 AM by Anna000
Why do some with ADHD appear to be gifted in there knowledge of computers and the area of computers in terms of hardware/software tends to be one of my more frustrating struggles??

I seem to reflect the computer buffs on the flipside.

What is this?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What am I doing wrong!?

Posted 09-24-08 at 01:54 AM by RGarcia
I am looking for answers....

I am new to this site so I hope I am asking for advise the correct way.

Wow had no idea I put this much down. Hope you have time.

Ok a little about me,

I am 31 yrs of age, as a child I enjoyed playing sports mainly soccer which I played till roughly the age of 8 or 9. I was told I was very good at my position (Golalie). Just like many things working up to that age soccer just dropped from my life without any thought...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting Started

Posted 09-23-08 at 07:11 PM by Shannon76
Well I'm just getting started learning and understanding this ADD stuff. I went out and got "Delivered from Distraction", "Adult AD/HD" and "Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults". Funny how I got 3 books but I'm sure you all know how it is to pick something up to read get bored at some point and then pick up something else.

That's a big problem for me, finishing what I start. I hate that. Then the procrastination is the next biggie. Next thing I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Up and Running Again!

Posted 09-23-08 at 12:14 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
The pipes are fixed and now it's time to get back to work. We have lots of dust to clean off of things and I'm calling an extra rehearsal this week. This weekend will be even better than opening night and we'll make up for any money lost from the cancelled show. (says the director with crossed fingers)
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little better now :)

Posted 09-23-08 at 10:50 AM by jkeelsnc
Well things are OK today. I procrastinated a bit this morning on working on this program for class later. However, I finally got the gumption to get moving with it. Things feel so much better when I just go ahead and GET STARTED on something. That is always the hard part isn't it?

Anyway, I am alright today though a bit hyped on caffeine which is OK for now.
Posted in Uncategorized