ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08

Posted 09-14-08 at 08:02 AM by justcallmedorie
Here's my list of 5 things I'm grateful for today. Apparently I'm not going to be doing this every day, but 3-4 times a week is still good for my soul.

1. The replacement keyboard for my laptop is in and I don't have to send back the old one (I'm missing an F12 key and they had to replace the whole freaking keyboard, meaning I have to replace the whole freaking keyboard, NOT a pleasant thought, and I'm not going to do it until I absolutely have to now, rather than immediately, whew)....
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a short uneventful fun and exciting blog

Posted 09-13-08 at 05:19 PM by Juliak
Updated 10-04-08 at 07:02 PM by Juliak (because someone had a good word of the day)
this is my blog, i bet you already knew that, wow... im smart. so... ummm.. lets see... todays word of the day... thats hard. ummmmmm... (here i stopped typing and thought and thought and thought...) oh!!! i know! how about "thought"? nah, thats stupid. ummmm... i bet this is interesting to read, reading about me thinking. lol, i know id get bored. so... i know!
drum roll please.............todays word of the day is... WORD!!! wow, i know so interensting. ok, maybe not. but, until...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hell Week is here.

Posted 09-13-08 at 03:19 PM by EYEFORGOT (musings, etc.)
Never disagree with your set designer about the colors used on the set. For some reason there is a problem with my not liking plaid.

But if that's all that's "wrong", then I will relax. I'm trying to anyway.

Oh forget it...there isn't relaxing at this point. It's fun...but the pressure is on. My main concern is that they'll remember their lines. Otherwise their characters and blocking are great.

Lots to do with props...all...
can't remember diddly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MOUSSE and "bloggy"

Posted 09-12-08 at 09:26 PM by Juliak
Hello to anyone whos reading this!
so, to get on topic, todays word of the day is SCARY, i think. okay, my bad, its not. todays word is MOUSSE. like in chocolate mousse. yummmmmm! thats what im craving right now. that and my brownies. (my brownines have extra chocolate chips and sprinkles mixed in and sprinkles on top.) so... to get nack on topic...
MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE MOUSSE...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The power in psychology....?

Posted 09-12-08 at 02:25 PM by Anna000
Can I write this here....?

These are purely my own thoughts and it is possible that I am a crazed psychotic.

However is also possible that the area of psychology is VERY dangerous.

Recently I feel the psychologist working with my son has used my honesty against me instead of wishing to move forward in positive ways.

He has met me personally for less than half an hour.

He has focussed on my use of caffeine to regulate my sons emotions...
Posted in Uncategorized