ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

my 6th blog!!

Posted 09-16-08 at 06:06 PM by Juliak
ok, so,im like duh! i was looking for a word of the day, and guess what? im stupid! todays word is "odd" did you know that there are only 2 three letter words in the english language that end with "dd"?. odd and add are the only 2. [sad face] but i think that odd is just an awesome word. say it out loud. "odd" it just has a cool sound. so...
odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9-16

Posted 09-16-08 at 10:15 AM by mrsgtjb23
This morning I feel much more managable. I did not drink any caffeine for breakfast (as I normally do) and I do not feel as jittery, intense or anxious as I did yesterday. I ate what I think is a high-protein breakfast - does a Chilk-fil-A chicken biscuit count as high-protein? Without caffeine, I still feel awake and energized. However, I am suffering from a bit of a headache. I woke up with a headache this morning. I am thinking it is becasue I drank half a glass of wine with dinner last night....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Started Vyvanse Today

Posted 09-15-08 at 10:04 AM by mrsgtjb23
To give a little background, I am 29 years old. 5'8", 140 pounds. I was diagnosed with ADHD at 17. Been on Dexidrine, Ritalin, Concerta, Provigil, Stratera and now Vyvanse. I took 40 mg of Vyvanse this morning with a Special K protein bar ( I read on this website to take Vyvanse with protein.) I also drank a diet cherry coke (my morning ritual.) I think tomorrow I may just drink water, becuase I am feeling a bit jittery like on a caffeine high. I am also feeling a little shaking (making it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08

Posted 09-14-08 at 08:02 AM by justcallmedorie
Here's my list of 5 things I'm grateful for today. Apparently I'm not going to be doing this every day, but 3-4 times a week is still good for my soul.

1. The replacement keyboard for my laptop is in and I don't have to send back the old one (I'm missing an F12 key and they had to replace the whole freaking keyboard, meaning I have to replace the whole freaking keyboard, NOT a pleasant thought, and I'm not going to do it until I absolutely have to now, rather than immediately, whew)....
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a short uneventful fun and exciting blog

Posted 09-13-08 at 05:19 PM by Juliak
Updated 10-04-08 at 07:02 PM by Juliak (because someone had a good word of the day)
this is my blog, i bet you already knew that, wow... im smart. so... ummm.. lets see... todays word of the day... thats hard. ummmmmm... (here i stopped typing and thought and thought and thought...) oh!!! i know! how about "thought"? nah, thats stupid. ummmm... i bet this is interesting to read, reading about me thinking. lol, i know id get bored. so... i know!
drum roll please.............todays word of the day is... WORD!!! wow, i know so interensting. ok, maybe not. but, until...
Posted in Uncategorized