ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Debt

Posted 09-02-08 at 08:18 PM by ggal
This was quite possibly the WORST three day weekend EVER. I found out, by accident, that we are head over heels in debt. To say I'm angry is a complete understatement.

This is going to be a very trying time in the Grafter house. It may break us. We are probably already broken, if I were to be honest with myself. We are broken. My heart is broken. My trust is gone.

I don't know what to do. I fear this relationship is nearing its end. We will both lose....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My little doggie died today

Posted 09-02-08 at 07:50 PM by justcallmedorie
My little fox terrier died today. She was 16 and not in the best of health, but her last vet visit was good and even though I was sort of expecting it sooner than later, it still makes me sad. She had to have her eyes removed in 2003 (glaucoma), her kidneys weren't too terribly great, and she wasn't moving quite so spryly anymore, but damn, it just doesn't make it easy.

I don't *do* dead things, (I think that goes back to something that happened during my childhood), so I had to call...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Need Referral for Dr. in Alaska!!

Posted 09-02-08 at 07:08 PM by Dillweed7343
Does anyone know of a good family medicine Dr. in Wasilla/Anchorage AK area that is familiar with ADHD/ADD med mgmt. Adult son moved there and has good insurance but wants to go to reg Dr. as he knows what works just needs prescribing Dr.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

CHALK and shaker cards

Posted 09-02-08 at 10:06 AM by Juliak
Updated 09-13-08 at 05:25 PM by Juliak (ummm b/c it messed up what i typed)
so... once again, i have a word of the day. it is [drum roll...] chalk. chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk chalk...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

who loves chocolate and cares about other people

Posted 09-02-08 at 09:48 AM by clare85
do you love chocolate but wish it was healthier
Posted in Uncategorized