ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

frustrated with the mood swings

Posted 08-01-08 at 01:05 AM by gatorgirl86
Today i went to the doctor that I usually get my aderral from and I told her about my depression and how I don't know exactly what's causing it. I told her how I always feel inadequate and how being in my major is only making it worse. I am so tired of these mood swings, one second I'll be fine, the next I start crying and seemingly for something trivial! I don't know if subconsciously I'm terrified of failing but the negative thoughts have to stop. The problem is that when I get depressed,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

rant

Posted 07-31-08 at 04:02 PM by mygreycard
I've just been diagnoised as bipolar. Than I start to doubt all of this. ALL of it. like perhaps it just american society that can coin terms and labels and make people believe they have some sickness. If you go to school for psychology, than I suppose you would want people to have some kind of sickness so that you can help them and they keep coming back. money money money. "Your brain doesnt work well I think that you have to spend a crap load of money on pills every month so you can live...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Judgement...

Posted 07-30-08 at 07:49 PM by xraylady33
We are taught as children to look at others..see what they look like..what they are wearing..where and how they live. We decide who our children can play with and if it will be the right influence..all knowing..maybe our influence is too strong..too judgemental..to overpowering.

Our cultural differences are dividing the place we live into a non sophisticated playground..where we are all divided by our status.

I make no claim to be more or less of a person..I have judged,...
Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You Suck At Photoshop

Posted 07-29-08 at 08:18 AM by houts
[Posted from blog: http://houtsvideo.blogspot.com]

Photoshop is a *******' maze of perplexity. There is no such thing as 'knowing too much'. My prior boss told me that he once attended a seminar for learning Photoshop, and a random gentlemen took the keynote speaker that he knew all the shortcut keys by heart.
The speaker, without missing a beat, quipped, "You need to get a life."

This is my favorite, comedy skit, tutorial on Photoshop.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pearl Jam: Animal

Posted 07-29-08 at 08:17 AM by houts
[Posted from blog: http://houtsvideo.blogspot.com]

I love Pearl Jam!

This is what I listen to when I'm in 'that' mood. You know what I mean. However, the lyrics, however simplistic they are, are flexible for several ways of interpretation.

GRRRrrrrRRR!!!!

Pearl Jam - Animal lyrics
One, two, three, four, five against one
Five, five, against one
Said one, two, three, four, five against one
Five, five...five, five...five...
Posted in Uncategorized