ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Connecting Life With Add

Posted 03-06-08 at 04:17 PM by SMSPirate
Three Cheers For Those Reds, Whites, and Blues (Part II)

Why do we avoid discussions about drugs? If it really is fundamentally as simple as "just say no", why all the ranting and raving about it? Why? I don't know if these are common experiences outside CA and the admittedly "different" San Francisco Bay Area. Considering the stories and news reports from all corners of the country and a huge portion in-between, I'm willing to bet that at least some 75% or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Connecting Life With Add

Posted 03-06-08 at 04:15 PM by SMSPirate
Three Cheers For Those Reds, Whites, and Blues (Part I)

Its like a bad flashback from the 80s Nancy and Ron in a crowd, hands held, arms raised, announcing their answer to a massive crack and drug epidemic right here in the good old USA. Some people rallied right around the flag declaring that the answer was really, after all, that simple. Just say no! On the other hand, a lot of comedians have kept comedy going on about it for some 20 years.

I'm willing to bet that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My face is so red right now

Posted 03-05-08 at 04:15 PM by SuperChan
I just started the combination of Abilify and Lamictal a couple of days ago. I have been doing ok, except my heart feels like it is constantly racing.

Since I work for a fire district, I thought I would have one of my co-workers check my pulse and blood pressure, considering I have never been on these meds before. Suddenly I find myself in the back of the Medic unit hooked up to an EKG machine with a ton of fire-fighters, that I personally know, hanging out to see how I am doing....
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Any mums out there

Posted 03-04-08 at 11:26 PM by Bailey's mum
Hi I'm wondering if there are any mum's out there with a child with ADHD, my son will be 7 soon, it has just been confirmed he has ADHD.

What now???
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I keep on abusing...

Posted 03-04-08 at 09:15 PM by Ethereal (The Unbearable Heaviness of Being)
As I won't be able to get Ritalin until march 31, I keep overdosing on Ephedra to be able to focus (I have two big assignments in the next two weeks, one is supposed to be handed in this Friday). I take at least 6 times the normal dosage, often more. I've made a plan for how many capsules I'm going to take each day, and when I should take the last dosage (so that I'll be able to sleep), but I can't seem to follow the plan. Today, I was supposed to take the last dose at 6 p.m. At 10 p.m, I took 5...
ADDvanced Member