ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Something to look forward to...

Posted 02-11-08 at 01:50 PM by SuperChan
Nick and I are entered in a contest for a trip to Victoria B.C. We haven't had our honeymoon so we are really hoping to win!! It would be so nice to get away for a weekend and enjoy ourselves kid free!!! It's amazing how having something to look forward can improve your mood, even just in the least bit.
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A visual of the Bachinnalia

Posted 02-11-08 at 01:12 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)
wheeeee!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20070926_IMG_1241a.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	3  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Perception.

Posted 02-10-08 at 10:49 PM by nikkiana (Getting Through)
One of the things that has often frustrated me about my job and the fact that I work at home is the fact that my perceptions of what my day is like vs. what others perceive my day to be like often don't match.... at all.

I have a group of friends who seriously believe I'm a workaholic because I'm always online. This is further from the truth than possibly imaginable.... I may be online all the time, but I'm struggling to make the amount of hours I'm supposed to. There is no convincing...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Schedule Musings....

Posted 02-10-08 at 08:48 PM by nikkiana (Getting Through)
In response...

From okok:
Quote:
Like I said in the forums, when you have a "flexible" (read: broken up) work schedule, you need a more flexible medication schedule, too. IR may work better for you if your doctor will prescribe it... a dose in the afternoon when you feel you're done goofing off, and maybe a large one at 9 or 10 when you get the real work done.
I think it's possible that might be a better option for me.... though, I think the source of most of...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SUCK at self-analizing...sometimes I hate myself, you know?

Posted 02-10-08 at 03:44 AM by arkyle
When I started suspecting I had AD/HD one of the first things I read is that we tend to get an impression of someone in record time since a lot of us overthink and I usually get to the right conclusion, but we aren't able to do the same about ourselves and the situations and people who are too close to us for a variety of reasons.

I can't believe I didn't notice. I just want to scream and go and tell her I'm SO SO sorry about everything I did to her, about everything that happened...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized