ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Concerta bad rebound.

Posted 02-12-08 at 03:10 PM by arkyle
Lord, my head is about to explode. I've been on methyphedynate for 30 hours and less than an hour ago I could feel it going away. My doc suggested taking the 36 mg in the morning and then the 18 one about 12 pm because concerta doesn't last as long as supposed to do; I didn't like it because it made me nauseus to take a dose and then increase it later on.

But now it's different. See ya later. Going to bed...and enter into a comatose state for some hours.
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Confessions of a cyber Winnie- long and boring

Posted 02-12-08 at 11:54 AM by meadd823
Taking Ferocious to the vet today – an emotionally draining experience to say the least – my baby thinks I abandon him – in his eyes I violated his trust. I hate to take any of my animals for their “kitty surgeries” but Ferocious was especially hard for me .

Ferocious was feral – when Gary and I caught him we were the first humans to ever touch him – we were probably the first humans to see all of his teeth too {ouch} – he was so scared when we caught him all he wanted...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

adderall is the devil i need some advice

Posted 02-12-08 at 07:17 AM by jordan123
ok so i have been taking adderall for god knows how long now....lets say consistently for about 3 or 4 years. in the past two years i have somewhat gotten out of control with upping my own dosage. i usually push it to the limit -freak out -then break on it for a few weeks.

i am prescribed 30 mgs twice a day but honestly who knows how many i eat through out the day. i just break them up into 1/4s and lose track. i work around 14 hours a day, and frankly the generic crap wears off too
Jr Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something to look forward to...

Posted 02-11-08 at 01:50 PM by SuperChan
Nick and I are entered in a contest for a trip to Victoria B.C. We haven't had our honeymoon so we are really hoping to win!! It would be so nice to get away for a weekend and enjoy ourselves kid free!!! It's amazing how having something to look forward can improve your mood, even just in the least bit.
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A visual of the Bachinnalia

Posted 02-11-08 at 01:12 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)
wheeeee!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20070926_IMG_1241a.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	3  
Posted in Uncategorized