ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Odd ~Scrooball's Blah ~Blah Log :D :D :D

Posted 02-09-08 at 07:15 PM by ~Ødd~Scr~θθball

For some Odd~Scrooey reason I was thinking about the word Blog and while I was trying to break the word down I realized Log meant a listed account or a summary of past events etc. But why the B+ Log and so this is my 1st AD{H}D Blah~Blah Log
Blah Blah can mean to chat about inconsequentials or Blah can refer to a state of mind or Mood so what's your Blah Blah Log or mood? LOL!!!!

ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The stuff space place connection

Posted 02-09-08 at 06:27 AM by meadd823
I have a stuff space place issue going in in my life.

This new blog feature is a perfect example of space - now my brain look at this space and know some thing should go there but can't figure out what.

Some times it seems like my disorganization is not just a simple a lack of space or too much stuff . Some times it is like I can't make the space stuff connection work like it should.

There are things that simply seems to be drawn...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My son gets his check-up today

Posted 02-08-08 at 07:38 PM by SuperChan
I have to admit, I am kind of nervous about my sons check-up today with the psychiatrist. Lately, it has seemed that his medicine isn't working anymore. We have been battling side-affects left and right, and it seems they are so limiting in the meds he can have.

We tried anti-seizures, but those only made his tantrums worse by ten-fold. His Vyvanse makes it hard for him to sleep so he takes Melatonin. While his Risperdal makes him constipated and have urinary retention. We'll see...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Brief history....of me...

Posted 02-08-08 at 11:33 AM by scottm
Since everyone else is posting stories of themselves I thought I might do the same. Or at least try.

I got thinking last night about how and why I do the things I do. All my years, up until the age of 25-27 I never got hooked on drugs, booze or medication. I was in a very high stimulating job with extremely high stimulating activities outside the job. I count myself lucky as I have experienced things that few people get to experience.

It was later, around 2000-2001 that...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

AHAHAHAhhhhh

Posted 02-07-08 at 05:13 PM by SuperChan
Lately I have had a very tough time at home. My husband and I are bi-polar; he has PTSD too. To add to the mix, my son is ADHD and High-functioning autistic.

Well, my son's meds aren't working as well, and my husband seems to think he knows everything about bi-polar symptoms, even though he has only been diagnosed for the past two weeks. I am on my way to the down part of my cycle and I am sick of only having a med for the part of the cycle I am on. Until recently my insurance...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized