ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Perception.

Posted 02-10-08 at 10:49 PM by nikkiana (Getting Through)
One of the things that has often frustrated me about my job and the fact that I work at home is the fact that my perceptions of what my day is like vs. what others perceive my day to be like often don't match.... at all.

I have a group of friends who seriously believe I'm a workaholic because I'm always online. This is further from the truth than possibly imaginable.... I may be online all the time, but I'm struggling to make the amount of hours I'm supposed to. There is no convincing...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Schedule Musings....

Posted 02-10-08 at 08:48 PM by nikkiana (Getting Through)
In response...

From okok:
Quote:
Like I said in the forums, when you have a "flexible" (read: broken up) work schedule, you need a more flexible medication schedule, too. IR may work better for you if your doctor will prescribe it... a dose in the afternoon when you feel you're done goofing off, and maybe a large one at 9 or 10 when you get the real work done.
I think it's possible that might be a better option for me.... though, I think the source of most of...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SUCK at self-analizing...sometimes I hate myself, you know?

Posted 02-10-08 at 03:44 AM by arkyle
When I started suspecting I had AD/HD one of the first things I read is that we tend to get an impression of someone in record time since a lot of us overthink and I usually get to the right conclusion, but we aren't able to do the same about ourselves and the situations and people who are too close to us for a variety of reasons.

I can't believe I didn't notice. I just want to scream and go and tell her I'm SO SO sorry about everything I did to her, about everything that happened...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Odd ~Scrooball's Blah ~Blah Log :D :D :D

Posted 02-09-08 at 07:15 PM by ~Ødd~Scr~θθball

For some Odd~Scrooey reason I was thinking about the word Blog and while I was trying to break the word down I realized Log meant a listed account or a summary of past events etc. But why the B+ Log and so this is my 1st AD{H}D Blah~Blah Log
Blah Blah can mean to chat about inconsequentials or Blah can refer to a state of mind or Mood so what's your Blah Blah Log or mood? LOL!!!!

ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The stuff space place connection

Posted 02-09-08 at 06:27 AM by meadd823
I have a stuff space place issue going in in my life.

This new blog feature is a perfect example of space - now my brain look at this space and know some thing should go there but can't figure out what.

Some times it seems like my disorganization is not just a simple a lack of space or too much stuff . Some times it is like I can't make the space stuff connection work like it should.

There are things that simply seems to be drawn...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized