ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

testing...testing...1...2 ..3...

Posted 02-06-08 at 09:12 AM by scottm
....is this thing on?
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bacchanalia in my brain!

Posted 02-05-08 at 09:12 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)

I've come in search of support as well as to offer my experiences and evolution to others with the hope that someone may take away a helpful little "gem" from amongst the broughaha in my head. If I can even find the time to blog.

I'm glad to have found a place of kindred souls. Even loved ones with the best intentions will never know the bane of the ADD existence. After a lifetime of feeling that something was "very not right" about me, I was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unfair expectations or Apathetic System?

Posted 02-05-08 at 01:46 AM by ronald209
In the last few months my world has been turned upside down. The frustration that I now suffer is that the avenues to gain help deny me access, now that I have dropped my denial, with the realization that others were not the problem that was making my life difficult, but, in fact it was my dysfunctional issues and an unknown behavioral disorder (which are also mired in the denial of others), that I was not aware of, that is the root of my misery. I now understand many of the difficulties that I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I don't get it

Posted 02-05-08 at 01:25 AM by busyhermit
Ok, I'm one of those old people who doesn't even get the point of "texting". So what's blogging all about? Is there any difference between that and a journal?

"Throw me a bone here, people!"
ADDvanced Forum Guru
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Running and ADHD presentation

Posted 02-05-08 at 01:05 AM by Ian
Updated 02-05-08 at 01:16 AM by Ian
I'm having a tough time believing that reducing my runs from four to three times a week and turning two of the three into more instense runs has demanded so much more out of my quads. I was supposed to run on Saturday, but was just too short of sleep to muster it. I ran on Sunday and logged four miles with the middle two at tempo pace. I was tired today, but ran a slow three miles anyway. I look pale. Life is just busy, that's it, that's all, that's everything.

I'm getting some...
Ian
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in journal