ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > musings, etc.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

I've never had a blog, only journals. Those are pretty serious records of my illness/meds/cycling, etc.

So this might be fun and different.
Rate this Entry

Haven't been here in a while...

Posted 06-16-11 at 07:53 AM by EYEFORGOT
I started a blog elsewhere and then thought this morning, why? So here's the intro to it:

This emoticon and the pic of Dory, well, I pretty much look like that and go through life loving and laughing as much as possible.

I'm a wife and a mom; a companion/homemaker for the elderly; a community theater mouse, always scampering about; a loved daughter and granddaughter; a renaissance woman, or so it seems sometimes; and a so-so writer, lacking that certain eloquence that makes the piece elegant no matter the subject and not awkward.

I try. Giving up, while I may say it, I never do it. I keep going until there's a lesson learned, not necessarily a success or great accomplishment. I mean this about my whole life, not writing per se.

I appreciate philosophers, even the out-to-lunch/weird ones (though if they're mad, they may be onto something), because I've learned the hard way not to conform to someone else's world view, go see for yourself.

"Follow your bliss, and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls."

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." ~Mark Twain

"Live simply, love generously, and be kinder than necessary because most everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Facebook Twitter Submit "Haven't been here in a while..." to Digg Submit "Haven't been here in a while..." to del.icio.us Submit "Haven't been here in a while..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Haven't been here in a while..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2540 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks