ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ggal
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Tgif!

Posted 08-29-08 at 02:34 PM by ggal
Boy, is that not the truth or what? I seriously could not wait for today to come. I'm so ready for a relatively relaxing weekend.

Plans? Well, tonight is Bgirl's first time out on the field with her marching band. It's the first football game of the year here, so we're all going to that.

Saturday, I've got to get up at the buttcrack of dawn to bring the male kittens to get their ho-ho's taken off. Yup...time to get 'em fixed. Ms. Emmy will be going in on the 17th. I get to pick them up between 3pm and 6.

Sun and Mon have no set plans as of this moment. Or, rather, none that I can think of. I think the ex is coming down to deliver some more school supplies, but that's about all. We can make it through that.

I had a nice 1/2 day today at work--paid for the full day--thank you company! And then, my boss told me to leave even earlier, so I was so outta there at 11:30 am!! Gotta love that.

We're trying desperately not to dwell on the events of Wed. and Thurs. of this week. Man, the emotional punch is a hard one to recover from. But...we're managing.

Today, I responded to a blog written by my step-daughter. I hope that she accepts it. It's really disheartening to think that she thinks she cannot come to us with her problems. She feels alone in all this. And she's not. And I know it's probably a teenage thing, but damn... None of this is easy for any of us right now. I'm seriously contemplating finding a therapist for her...but I know we have no extra $$ for that right now...but I think she really NEEDS someone outside the family to talk to--someone who's not directly involved in all the turmoil. I don't know. We'll have to see what we can figure out. I'm really bothered by her posts. They're so gloom and doom and full of self-guilt over her mom's usage.

At any rate, I'm home. And I think I need a nap before the football game. Happy 3 day weekend to everyone!
Facebook Twitter Submit "Tgif!" to Digg Submit "Tgif!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tgif!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tgif!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1636 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks