ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker

Posted 02-14-08 at 06:17 AM by meadd823
I am in need of an experienced account hacker I am willing to pay top dollar for the individual who can open newly up-dated bank account, credit card account and mortgage payment web site. Customer willing to sign whiteness legal document giving permission to open my accounts by what ever means possible.

Please response with references, criminal history in cyber hacking a plus –

Please call 555-dam- laws.

This is a glimpse into the future – reminds me of those stupid car alarms that only the car thieves could turn off Pretty soon only the criminals will be able to access our on-line accounts – because we damn sure won’t be able to.

Read my blog – no more security

If you change my damn bank account passwords and credit card information so often I have to write them down because I haven’t the memory to memorize ten account numbers that change criteria and require pass word resets every three freaking months . . . then my account is less secure than it was when I set one name and pass word requiring only four characters and it remained good for life . . . .

Those security questions would help if only your system saw fit to ask me the same damn questions I set it to ask when I up dated the account last week or were those the weeks before secret questions **** who the **** knows. . probably need to write those thing down on this pad of paper next to my computer too. This is ridiculous I think I will just hire a hacker I mean my money isn’t doing me any good in the bank if I can’t even access it now is it. . . or was that the plan all along?

Facebook Twitter Submit "Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker" to Digg Submit "Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker" to del.icio.us Submit "Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker" to StumbleUpon Submit "Need Immediately – On-Line Hacker" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5568 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Before I read the whole blog, I was absolutely shocked to see you requesting illegal services publicly on this forum.

LOL!

It would have been a good April fools joke :)
  2. Old
    Only hacker can access bank accounts these days - thanks Zach
  3. Old
    Ha ha. Here have a link to some rich kids making electro, well I pressume they're rich kids. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=11716147
  4. Old
    I had your problem before, and I still do, only now I use one user account ID and one password for everything and change them every month on the same date.
    and you can right them down in simple Codes like the letters and numbers will be 4 letters or numbers ahead or behind like in this example using the a head method:bato1234 will become fext5678
  5. Old
    I had your problem before, and I still do, only now I use one user account ID and one password for everything and change them every month on the same date.
    and you can write them down in simple Codes like the letters and numbers will be 4 letters or numbers ahead or behind like in this example using the a head method:bato1234 will become fext5678

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks