ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > David
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened

Posted 02-04-08 at 08:09 PM by David
I decided to go ahead and purchase the vBulletin Blog addition for use here at ADDF. This is still an early incarnation of the system so hopefully there will be many more features to come that will be useful to everyone who would like to have their own Blogs.

Enjoy! And if you have any questions, please post them in the Site Suggestions area as my activity here is sporadic and I would hate for anyone to ask a question or make a comment and it be overlooked.

Thanks!
David
Facebook Twitter Submit "The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened" to Digg Submit "The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened" to del.icio.us Submit "The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened" to StumbleUpon Submit "The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 20734 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Thanx Dave! I like it!

Here is a song that I think fits the bill for all this that it reminded me of.

My Private Life

I'll try to use it if I can remember where to find it! lol
  2. Old
    Once I found out it was a new addition and not some thing I had been missing for a month I felt soo much better about it.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks