ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

In All seriousnessusususus

Posted 02-07-08 at 09:52 AM by scottm
I think this weekend I will go down to my recording studio and start writing again. It's been a long time and is probably a great way to get out a lot of built up frustration.

It was either this, or write my book about Procrastination but I decided to hold off on that until tommorow.

-s
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

We have blogs????

Posted 02-07-08 at 05:01 AM by meadd823
How long have we had blogs? Had it not been for the local neighborhood spammers heck I never would have known we had blogs - that is sad but true . . . .

Who lost the site upgrade owners manual to this site upgrade - did we ever have one - was it in English . . . hmm does it matter to the dyslexic who reads poorly in any language - probably not

I mean
even if I had the manual would I have read it?

I may have tried if there were enough pictures...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How This Began

Posted 02-06-08 at 07:02 PM by nikkiana (Getting Through)
I was diagnosed with ADHD inattentive type in the beginning of January (2008), shortly before my 24th birthday.

Frustrated with the way my life was going, and how difficult it was to manage home life and work, when I was a work at home person, tired of dealing with being unpredictable and anxious, I decided to see a psychologist in November of 2007.

I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Social Anxiety Disorder first, she had an inclination that I may be...
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Anxiety , Medication , Adhd
Old

testing...testing...1...2 ..3...

Posted 02-06-08 at 09:12 AM by scottm
....is this thing on?
ADDvanced Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bacchanalia in my brain!

Posted 02-05-08 at 09:12 PM by RunninL8 (Bacchanalia in my brain!)

I've come in search of support as well as to offer my experiences and evolution to others with the hope that someone may take away a helpful little "gem" from amongst the broughaha in my head. If I can even find the time to blog.

I'm glad to have found a place of kindred souls. Even loved ones with the best intentions will never know the bane of the ADD existence. After a lifetime of feeling that something was "very not right" about me, I was...
Posted in Uncategorized