ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Waiting for my laundry to dry so I can take a shower

Posted 03-10-10 at 01:23 AM by carped1em (Mission Log: Major Tom, present location coordinates...unknown)
A med free day, save for nasal spray and face goop, if one would consider that medication.

I don't know if it's lingering trazodone, cold meds in my system, ladytime hormones or emerging crazy but last night and today were extremely heavy and fractured.

Days like today I question the magical inpatient Dr.'s super mutant style AD/HD with no comorbid diagnosis.

The longer I'm left alone to wander the dark and contorted corridors of my psyche, the more I'm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Consider if you will, a life lived on impulse

Posted 03-07-10 at 10:24 PM by carped1em (Mission Log: Major Tom, present location coordinates...unknown)
I'm boycotting the trazodone that they gave me for insomnia. Not a fan of SSRI's.
I'd rather be in existential angst than an emotional vacuum.
SO, insomnia returns....in hour 26 I found the thread about the most impulsive thing you've ever done.
I started my post innocently enough.

Several hours, 3 facebook chats, applications of ointment and junk on my zombie laser face, 2 cups of coffee, 60oz. water, 1 vegan kashi pizza, 2 bananas, peanut butter honey toast,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry, I've been shot in the face with a laser...

Posted 03-06-10 at 01:39 AM by carped1em (Mission Log: Major Tom, present location coordinates...unknown)
I love the fact that it is an actual job, and not technical enough to require a college degree, to shoot someone with a laser. Even curiouser is that it is common for people to pay money to be shot repeatedly by laser, in nearly every part of their body, face and genitals being most common.

I get shot in both locations for hair removal and I just paid for a more powerful laser to shoot off the top few layers of my face today.
I look like a radiation burn victim that will allegedly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OK, I'm ****ed off.

Posted 03-06-10 at 01:38 AM by ginniebean
It took over a year.. but the topic and the people came together.. all the ones I really wanted to get into a particular conversation with showed up. The conversation was beautiful.

Until a bunch of argumentative ****s decided to crap all over it.. THANKS BUNCHES ********.

(yeah I really am that angry)

(I do not know if I've violated any guidelines if so.. toss this one)
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Empty, cold, grey day...

Posted 03-04-10 at 08:07 PM by carped1em (Mission Log: Major Tom, present location coordinates...unknown)
It's wet, grey and I have a nasty cold. The kind that makes your teeth ache and your eyeballs feel like they're going to spring out of your skull every time you bend over.

I miss him the most on days like this. He would do anything to make me feel better. Now the house is cold and empty. Silence punctuated by the occasional coughing fit or blow of the schnoz.
I've forsaken my meds for several varieties of cold remedy. It's triple the weirdness.

We used to go to...
Posted in Uncategorized