ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Cat Trapping Season

Posted 10-19-12 at 05:40 AM by meadd823
This cat trapping season has been a long one - I can't remember the last time I actually took off completely for a specified period of time I think I took off a month in - January.

This time I have decided to take off from now until Yule - which will probably be more like the first of next year seeing as the feral clinic will probably be closed for the holidays.

Usually I feel obligated to take on trapping projects in my area because I use traps provided by Hill...
Tags: break, cats, tnr, trapping
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aggggggg Private Entry

Posted 06-23-12 at 08:59 PM by meadd823
Updated 06-23-12 at 10:10 PM by meadd823
I know I should be on here looking into things staff wise but after this week I need a bit of a responsibility break myself.

I spent the last three days at my mom's - I was supposed to be helping her with her finances - seeing as she is having problems with returned checks and managing her bills - Her bills are completely out of control, but when I tried to get her to sit down so we could look at her receipts and bank transactions she got paranoid on me.

Her gas...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 sucked us into 2009

Posted 01-01-09 at 03:25 AM by meadd823
I think - because I have yet to find any one who said 2008 was a good year for them although I am assuming there are some people who thought 2008 was a good year.

I guess it wasn't to bad especially toward the end - Gary found out he didn't have cancer - we quit smoking Jan 2008.

We celebrate a New Year but really it is just another new day with a 9 at the end instead of an 8 - Time marches and I am still part of it - one day I won't be.

I did the...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Want to Go Home ; I Miss My Kittys

Posted 11-03-08 at 11:48 AM by meadd823
Updated 11-05-08 at 05:09 AM by meadd823 (smelling spelling)
I hate it when I am gone to long - I have been gone sense early Friday morning. I am supposed to be home this afternoon.

I miss my cats . . . Sounds silly but they really help me keep sane. They keep me company without expectations Well maybe they expects a kitty snack every now and then.

Some times they help me write a post or two. Okay so most times they distract me preventing me from posting some thing I shouldn't. They intrude upon my all important thoughts...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My Hubby- The Kitten Rescue Ranger

Posted 04-28-08 at 05:09 AM by meadd823

~All images can be clicked to enlarge~

Gary rescued a couple of babies from a business associate. This "person" locked his cat eating mutt in a pallet yard with a momma cat and her kittens -the dog killed all be the two we have. At first the guy was going to keep one of them but with much shrieking from me on the other end of the phone we were able...
Super Meowaderator
Posted in Uncategorized