ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > vritch01
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

first week of diagnosis

Posted 08-30-10 at 10:46 PM by vritch01
This was the first week of my diagnosis with ADHD. I am 42 yrs old and apparently too old to be ADHD according to my insurance. After waiting 5 days and doing all the leg work for the insurance company I am finally certified to actually take the new medicine prescribed for me, Concerta. Tomorrow will be my first day on 18mg. This ought to be interesting. I hope this stuff doesn't affect me like the energy drinks do. They do not want me drinking those at work because I become a chatty Cathy. Today was rough I couldn't comprehend what I was reading for my Science class today. I do not understand how I can maintain my grades between 95-100 and feel so confused and unfocused. Guess I will find out tomorrow if 18mg is enough.
Facebook Twitter Submit "first week of diagnosis" to Digg Submit "first week of diagnosis" to del.icio.us Submit "first week of diagnosis" to StumbleUpon Submit "first week of diagnosis" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1149 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks