ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Breathing easier

Posted 03-03-08 at 11:51 PM by Jarleigannor
It's been a full 3 days back on meds. It's gone great, other than getting blindsided by a migrane and nausea yesterday evening. I haven't had a migrane that bad in years. I knew I needed to sleep it off, but I was worried that the meds might keep me awake. Nope. Passed out around 7. Unfortunately, that meant I was up from 10:30 to 3am thanks to my little nap, but I'm delighted to discover that the meds aren't messing with my ability to go to sleep this time around. In fact, I'm *really tired...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Square One

Posted 03-01-08 at 07:42 PM by Jarleigannor
I managed to get along without meds, or even a dx, for 30 years. Thirty frickin years.

When I got my official dx, I really didn't think I needed medication. Sure, I could look back and see the signs in all those years passed. I could even attribute some bad choices and experiences to ADHD. But I felt fine. Why mess with that?

After a while though, I just recognized the symptoms in everything I did... or didn't do. And I started to hate myself for allowing myself to...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized