ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > musings, etc.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

I've never had a blog, only journals. Those are pretty serious records of my illness/meds/cycling, etc.

So this might be fun and different.
Rate this Entry

And so it comes to an end

Posted 10-05-08 at 08:51 PM by EYEFORGOT
The curtain has closed on my show. Today my beautiful set came down to make way for the next show's.

What an amazing, rewarding experience this has been. I learned so much, I always learn something from every show.

I had so much fun but my lack of self confidence got in the way of relaxing while enjoying. The drama that takes place off stage is more stressful than any job we have on stage. oy.

It was a success, it was a good show, the audience enjoyed. It wasn't a standing ovation kind of play, it was a nice play. When all is said and done you are at the mercy of the playwright.

The next show I'll audition for, but if I don't get a role, I'll be their prop mistress (I love that job).
Facebook Twitter Submit "And so it comes to an end" to Digg Submit "And so it comes to an end" to del.icio.us Submit "And so it comes to an end" to StumbleUpon Submit "And so it comes to an end" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1538 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks