ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > murphy40
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

productive proscratination

Posted 05-03-08 at 05:51 PM by murphy40
through down times, where i feel like doing nothing, i've found Adderall is helping me redirect focus on pertinent matters. ofcourse, i didn't replace the ice tray in the freezer last night after cleaning fridge. today, just proscratinated and moped, but then listed my land for sale (long overdue), dog sat (cleaned poop), applied for more jobs, and then looked at apartments for moving way before lease is over. so, the good in my day i am proud of. but looking around i see smatterings of paper piles and have no intention of sorting them out until tomorrow. afterall, it's the weekend. so glad to be back on Adderall. it really works for me, anyway.
good luck to all.
ps: does anyone else walk in circles around the house questioning what you are looking for or were about to do?
i do, drives me nuts!
Facebook Twitter Submit "productive proscratination" to Digg Submit "productive proscratination" to del.icio.us Submit "productive proscratination" to StumbleUpon Submit "productive proscratination" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1665 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    lol yeah i work around in circles looking for things..
    even when im not looking for things..sometimes lol.
    did you find out what you were looking for..?
  2. Old
    I walk around in circles and manage to not only forget why I got up I forget I forgot and then begin looking for what I thought I got up to get - drats

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks