ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Long but fun questionaire

Posted 08-14-08 at 10:51 AM by Uneek1
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Easily!

What was the last movie you watched?
Saving Sarah Cain
Good movie! I like "fish out of water" stories. Haven't finished it yet. Probably will tonight.

What was the highlight of your week?
Getting a $100 travelers check from work for perfect attendence for 3 months. Never thought that would happen! LOL.

Were you happy when you...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Disappearing blogs

Posted 08-02-08 at 02:27 PM by Uneek1
Sometimes I have such mood swings that I rant and rave and get really depressed. I write a long blog. Then my husband makes me feel a little better. Later I get much better and I feel foolish for even publishing such a blog!

So sometimes you don't get much of a chance to read it! So if you wanna read one, better not put it off till later! I might delete it! LOL
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woo-hoo! Kicking butt!

Posted 07-23-08 at 08:17 PM by Uneek1
A month (or less) I wrote about my job and how I've been a bit slow. My error rate has been slowly slowing down since I started this position but still not the greatest. And my speed wasn't the greatest because I was a little slow. WELL! Since July 1st, I've been doing maybe double what I've been doing AND I've only had 2 (yes, only 2!!!!) errors so far in July!!! One was a deconverted bank (don't ask. Kinda confusing to me too) and the other one I wasn't totally sure what I did. Probably...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Main Street Electrical Parade

Posted 07-19-08 at 01:01 AM by Uneek1
I'm working on my MySpace space. Working on my VERY varied song list. It's good that my brain could go all over the place. Something made me think of When you wish upon a star. Good song. But then....I decided to try the Main Street Electrical Parade. I FOUND THAT SONG!!!! Aaah.. Memories!!!!! I have that song on a DisneyWorld album I got back in '82 or so. I can still picture that parade. I LOVED that song. If you call it a song. It's when the parade was going down the street. I about...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jon Bon Jovi / Pucked (movie)

Posted 07-12-08 at 11:16 AM by Uneek1
I purchased a movie (made in 2006) called Pucked. Finally found it at Wal-Mart. It stars Jon Bon Jovi (swoon) and that David Faustino (or whatever his last name is) guy from Married...with Children. It was a good movie..for $7.50. It was a "National Lampoons" movie. When I think of National Lampoons I either think of the Vacation movies (love them!) with Chevy Chase or American Pie type movies. Steamy and stupid (sorry, I can't get into them). Pucked had cute girls but not much...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized