ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ginniebean
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

In the Arena

Posted 11-14-09 at 03:26 PM by ginniebean
The experience of the majority does not invalidate the experience of the individual.

~~~~~~~~~
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly.

So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt.
Facebook Twitter Submit "In the Arena" to Digg Submit "In the Arena" to del.icio.us Submit "In the Arena" to StumbleUpon Submit "In the Arena" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1318 Comments 4 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    Well said
  2. Old
    inspiring indeed thanks for sharing
  3. Old
    Kudos!

Now I need to go wash off this sweat, dust and blood...
  4. Old
    Yeah I'm feeling pretty mucky myself ...

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks