ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Brainwarp9
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Chapter five

Posted 03-21-11 at 10:09 PM by Brainwarp9
This post will be short. In really tired.

Today I woke up at 5:50 because I had band. Yup 5:50 first day back from march break. I was one of few people their too. So yeah I had band and were all gearing up for the kewanis music festival when mr. Lafraniere changes one of tue songs were doing to a new song! Come on! We only have five practices left.

First period was art and we had the DC Kids in to draw self portraits. The kne me and Ben were with was kinda funny and not too... Well... DC.

Second was health class and our teacher told us a story about a girl in his old class who always brought a muffin. He wouldnt stop saying stuff like I loved to eat her muffin, and when she didn't bring one I would realy crave her muffin. He realy didn't get it. It was lolz

Third was science. Booooring

Fourth was geo. I like geo cause it's the only applied course I'm taking and it makes me feel reeeeealy smart. Like, really really smart. There are kids in that room who can't read analog clocks.

Got home and had steak and potatoes for din din
Watched house and that brings me to here pretty much.

Better entry tomoro for the ghosts who care. Right now I have seven hours of sleep to catch up on.

Crapfully yours ja...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Facebook Twitter Submit "Chapter five" to Digg Submit "Chapter five" to del.icio.us Submit "Chapter five" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapter five" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1038 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks