ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

haven't been here for some time.

Posted 02-23-17 at 05:49 PM by zannie
Haven't been here for a while. Missing it lately. I have been having difficultly taking vyvanse cause I tend to forget to take it in the morning and i end up not taking it at all as it is too late in the day. I can't sleep if i take it past 2 or 3 in the afternoon

My daughter is doing well and should finish school this year. I will be great for both of us. Don't know how much longer she will be at home. I am grateful for her prescene now.
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rest in Peace

Posted 10-04-15 at 11:52 AM by zannie
My Dad died on August 7th 2015. He had bladder cancer for a while it looked as though he might get better but it went to his brain. He got raditation for that. But in the end none of these things were enough.

He was a good father. And i am most impressed by how much he changed over the years. He became much more open minded than when I was a teenager.

I will miss him. I wish him peace and much love wherever he may be. Rest in Peace Dad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

school, my daughter

Posted 09-05-14 at 05:19 AM by zannie
I am relieved to say my 16 year old daughter is back at her previous highschool. She had a very rough adjustment to grade 9 a couple of years ago and she ended up having so much anxiety she was unable to go to school at all for several months.

Last year she went to an amazing program and although they only offered 3 credit courses. It was invaluable. She had group - where they discussed anxiety, depression as while as strategies. Also once a week they had yoga. And a remarkable...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

blog

Posted 08-13-14 at 05:41 AM by zannie
I am saddened that Robin Williams reached a point that was so devastating that he chose to end his life. I hope that his family are not going to be too bothered by the press May they find the strength they need to get through this time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sleep etc,

Posted 08-11-13 at 07:02 AM by zannie
Sleep alludes me yet again. It is so disruptive to only sleep a couple of hours a night as seems to happen quite often lately.

But today I must get some laundry done despite my wish to crawl back into bed and sleep at least for a little while.

Today we go to my daughters nephew's birthday party he is turning 4 and very adorable. I guess I could be his step grandmother cause he is the son of my daughter's half brother and although he never lived with us I have known him...
Posted in Uncategorized