ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > eqdancer
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

So Tired

Posted 05-07-10 at 08:27 AM by eqdancer
Why am I so tired? I really don't understand it. Yes, I had a crazy insane weekend last weekend (in 36 hours I got about 9 hours of sleep and drove about 1500 miles to get my horse in VT and bring him back here) but since then I've had at least three full nights of sleep. And yet I am exhausted. I've taken my Concerta and I'm drinking a Red Bull. And I could still crawl back into bed and pass out. There is something wrong with me. My body is screwed up.

On a good note, though, my horse is finally here with me. And this makes me very happy. I've gone to see him every day and it's amazing how calming it is to spend time with him. The only downside to it is that since the move out here he hasn't been eating very well and so I'm really worried about him. This definitely confirms that I will never move him that far again unless I absolutely have to. And his foot. What to do about his foot. I really can't afford, money or time, the surgery that my friend was describing to me, but it does sound like it's what would be best for him. So I don't know. Lots to think about. Thank god my class is almost done and then I have an entire week with NOTHING school related to worry about. YAY.

But I'll be working my butt off all week at work. I keep getting more and more stuff to do there, I like it, but at the same time I'm beginning to feel a little overwhelmed. I just hope I can keep that feeling in check long enough to get through it all because I think that when I come out the other side I will have learned so much from this job that every little ounce of effort will be worth it! Here's hoping...
Facebook Twitter Submit "So Tired" to Digg Submit "So Tired" to del.icio.us Submit "So Tired" to StumbleUpon Submit "So Tired" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1379 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks