ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > JE_SUIS_CASSE
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

it'd be crazy not to be insane

Posted 05-24-08 at 01:55 AM by JE_SUIS_CASSE
why is it that I'm so self destructive? do I not believe I deserve better? and when I am aware of these things about myself, why is it so hard to change? I used to be a great writer. I had scholarships to attend workshops that lasted several weeks where guest teachers were none other than Arthur Miller. once I realized my potential I coudnt write anymore. I exceled at sports. my pitching coach made it to the olympics. but once the colleges came round I quit. and now here we are 10-15 years later and I'm freaking out about my potential in the hair/makeup industry. I've exceled so far and if I fail I only have mysef to blame. I'm too old to be pointing fingers. I hope I don't screw it up. I have a bad habit of wrecking everything I see. my therapist asks me why I live in a dream world. I can't face the ugliness of reality...b/c if I told you/admitted to myself how it really is..it would be a depression I'd never come out of. I make up scenarios and excuses in my head. and if something doesn't happen the way I think it shoud have, I have a back up story that my mind is more than willing to accept. so I'm delusional. who's it hurting? I was a mistress for over a year...and it was then and only then that I saw how beautiful I truly am.my little boy oliver died in my arms at 2 weeks old and it was then and only then that I realized my lifes worth.
Facebook Twitter Submit "it'd be crazy not to be insane" to Digg Submit "it'd be crazy not to be insane" to del.icio.us Submit "it'd be crazy not to be insane" to StumbleUpon Submit "it'd be crazy not to be insane" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1128 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks