ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Anxiety Zone Member Introduction Featured in the Forums/ Story of My Stroke

Posted 06-14-10 at 02:23 PM by CrystalShiloh (Is There a Better Life For Me? A Blog By CrystalShiloh)
Updated 06-16-10 at 03:40 AM by CrystalShiloh (I am a perfectionist)
My name is CrystalShiloh. I came here to the Anxiety Zone to chat with others affected by anxiety and in order to see anyone's else's profile, one must introduce themself. I was hoping to avoid this as I never know what is appropriate to write as an intro, but I'll do my best. Anyway.

I am a 31 year old female and I live in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. I have a husband and we have two cats, named Rand and Descartes. I am unemployed; however, I was enrolled at George Mason University...
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Exhausted

Posted 12-30-08 at 10:30 PM by RedHairedWitch (The Inattentive Witch)
Exhausted

I had visitors this week, well for like 4 days and 3 nights anyways. They left this morning.
Oohhhh man do I hate having people in my house, especially for a long time! I am so worn out, tired, strung out, and a little depressed.

It was just supposed to be my friend (lets call her Sarah) and one other friend (lets call her Angie) who are basically my only two RL female friends. But Sarah decided to bring her boyfriend last minute (Rob,...
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in Uncategorized