ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Uneek1
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Main Street Electrical Parade

Posted 07-19-08 at 01:01 AM by Uneek1
I'm working on my MySpace space. Working on my VERY varied song list. It's good that my brain could go all over the place. Something made me think of When you wish upon a star. Good song. But then....I decided to try the Main Street Electrical Parade. I FOUND THAT SONG!!!! Aaah.. Memories!!!!! I have that song on a DisneyWorld album I got back in '82 or so. I can still picture that parade. I LOVED that song. If you call it a song. It's when the parade was going down the street. I about started crying when I found it! It's great when you can recreate your worn out albums!

The TV is on. What's that drumbeat reminding me of? I'm trying to think of more songs. I need to put on a Motorhead. Yes! Right next to Stryper!!! How bout some Michael W Smith?? Cool. Some old fashioned hymns. "Marching to Zion". What else do I like? "Have Thine Own Way Lord" something about the cross. Replacing the cross with a crown. What's that one? Something about burdens... "Old Rugged Cross". People's gonna think I'm weird! From Motorhead to Bible Hymns. Heard the word "Cheeseburger" from the TV. "Cheeseburger in Paradise"! I like "Margaritaville" better.

Anyway. If you wanna check out my weird (that's a great Hanson song!) songlist, I'm sure there'll be something for you! JustMe67060 on MySpace.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Main Street Electrical Parade" to Digg Submit "Main Street Electrical Parade" to del.icio.us Submit "Main Street Electrical Parade" to StumbleUpon Submit "Main Street Electrical Parade" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1016 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks