ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > mygreycard
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

gross

Posted 08-07-08 at 12:17 PM by mygreycard
So its been brought to my attention that I have been living back at my parents house now for close to a year. It still feels strange, I feel like an observer to a family that is not mine. Like a guest in a hotel. My parents are great, I just find it hard to relate to most of my family, so living with them sometimes makes it hard to believe that where I live is where I call home.

On a side note I hate the smell of fried foods. Especially bacon, and my mom makes a BLT sandwich like every other day. Perhaps its one of my neurosis's but every time I smell that crap I feel like there is grease all over my skin, and my hands start to sweat and than everything smells like bacon grease. SICK. "Did I just eat that or rub it all over my face?"
Facebook Twitter Submit "gross" to Digg Submit "gross" to del.icio.us Submit "gross" to StumbleUpon Submit "gross" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1394 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks