ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > nickricc
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

i just cant do this anymore

Posted 10-23-08 at 06:51 PM by nickricc
ive been to two doctors and they both told me to sleep more, so i went to bed earlier (tried to.) Even on the days id get 9 hours of sleep, and still have all the symptoms of add.
I went to a neurologist, but many people here seem to have gone to psychiatrists. What is the difference, at the neuros they hooked me up to wires and took reading from my head, and i played some computer game.
I know there is something wrong i am never motivated, i am always impulsive, i cant because i always get distracted or just stop reading. There just so much stuff that gets in my way.
I dont know what to do...
Facebook Twitter Submit "i just cant do this anymore" to Digg Submit "i just cant do this anymore" to del.icio.us Submit "i just cant do this anymore" to StumbleUpon Submit "i just cant do this anymore" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1808 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    I had a huge ADHD motor driving me, I solved some of the problem by going to the gym and burning it off doing supersetting and having a heavy job using my body... I come home tired, and when I sleep I power sleep and when I am awake I am fresh and ready to roll again..
    I only get a got 5 hours at best.. My oldest son goes to bed around 11 pm and wakes up feeling like a bulldozer runs over him daily, but concentrates more with help from Ritilin.. My youngest son whom is very extreme also uses his body heaps too, he literally goes until he suddenly drops.. He is a a-person like me and goes to bed with the chickens fresh and fighting too..
  2. Old
    Sleep problems can be common among ADD folks. Sometimes the problem is caused by a faulty circadian cycle. This is easily fixed by taking Melatonin. It is natural and can be taken indefinitely without side effect as far as i know. I can say that it both fixed my sleeping problem, and cured my snoring and apnea. Wish all my problems were that simple! good luck.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks