ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

nails?

Posted 03-14-08 at 05:00 PM by TeLL
okay I've had this question running around in my head, onl posing itself seriously at useless times
how often should one clip their nails for a man?
once a day seems excessive, since they only grow like .0 something mill a day, and keeping the nails in a rotation (cutting index on monday, middle tuesday ect) seems excessive.

once a week seems a little long, my nails feel too long and sharp, and i never know wether im stabbign someone with them at that point.

Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Could it be your fault? or is it mine again

Posted 03-01-08 at 02:30 AM by TeLL
I have 2 friends, neither truly is very close.
I haven't dated anyone in 18 months, and im only 19. I'm not obviously deformed or disfigured. I could nearly fit in a crowd. so how is it that everyone around me can meet people, create friendships, bonds, relationships except me? I try to always smile, I make as good smalltalk as I possibly can, I'm generous with my time, efforts and money, and when I do anything for a person I believe is a friend, i do it with honest care and consideration...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where do I go from here....

Posted 02-25-08 at 08:56 PM by TeLL
for the most part, I've come to terms with my ADD (if thats the best way to describe it). I know that with time I will improve, and that more than anything right now I need patience, but im still at a crossroads in my life, I have to choose to be part of the crowd, and work for someone my whole life, or do something with myself and get to where I think I ought to belong: using my creativity in a productive way.

I had a talk with someone I just met last weekend, she is one of the top...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized