ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old

Amphetamine and pain

Posted 08-11-17 at 10:53 PM by wonderboy
Updated 08-13-17 at 12:29 AM by wonderboy
An area of personal scientific interest and inquiry for me is the correlation of possible dysregulation of pain receptors… How we perceive pain, both emotionally and physically, and its correlation, or possible correlation, to psychological disorders, such as major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and ADHD.

It seems to me that most scientific inquiry still studies the antiquated
"Tried and True" serotonin system, along with norepinephrine,...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A short blog as to why I'm thankful for this forum

Posted 05-19-16 at 12:21 AM by wonderboy
Updated 05-19-16 at 01:59 AM by wonderboy
I wanted to use my first blog to thank the members for all of their support, advice, and kindness

But more than anything, what is truly exceptional to me personally, is the amount of empathy that I see daily on these boards on the daily basis, in which true altruism is being procured the lives of many people.

I hold advanced degrees in Developmental Psychology, and currently am an Instructor of Psychology at a University in Oklahoma.

Besides my interest...
Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized