ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Intellectconnect Profile

Posted 06-17-10 at 05:59 PM by CrystalShiloh (Is There a Better Life For Me? A Blog By CrystalShiloh)
Updated 06-17-10 at 06:05 PM by CrystalShiloh (I am a perfectionist)
Headline:
Says the cheshire cat, "Mean what you say, and say what you mean."

It is absolutely crucial to me that my friends accept me as I am unconditionally and so I present an authentic self perception. That perception is not at all static; it is dynamic. I see myself as being in a constant state of becoming. It takes at least a lifetime. Nothing can be clear cut positive/negative. Everything contains the potentiation to be either; it is a matter of perception....
ADDvanced Contributor
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The ADDForums Blogging System is now Opened

Posted 02-04-08 at 08:09 PM by David
I decided to go ahead and purchase the vBulletin Blog addition for use here at ADDF. This is still an early incarnation of the system so hopefully there will be many more features to come that will be useful to everyone who would like to have their own Blogs.

Enjoy! And if you have any questions, please post them in the Site Suggestions area as my activity here is sporadic and I would hate for anyone to ask a question or make a comment and it be overlooked.

Thanks!...
Jumping.. In slow motion
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Running and ADHD presentation

Posted 02-05-08 at 01:05 AM by Ian
Updated 02-05-08 at 01:16 AM by Ian
I'm having a tough time believing that reducing my runs from four to three times a week and turning two of the three into more instense runs has demanded so much more out of my quads. I was supposed to run on Saturday, but was just too short of sleep to muster it. I ran on Sunday and logged four miles with the middle two at tempo pace. I was tired today, but ran a slow three miles anyway. I look pale. Life is just busy, that's it, that's all, that's everything.

I'm getting some...
Ian
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
Posted in journal
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Girlfriend who has a newly diagnosed ADD boyfriend

Posted 11-10-08 at 07:51 PM by PosterOfaGirl21
Well,hello World. I'm kinda new to this whole thing.I don't have ADD or ADHD myself,but I am in a relationship w/my boyfriend who was just diagnosed.He should have been diagnosed and put on medicine when he was younger,but his parents didn't want to because they didn't like the side effects or so.So now that he's in college,things have been oh so crazy for him in trying to focus on school,work,and life,and also our relationship.It's been a lot of ups and down---definitely a lot of downs.We've been...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Solution to California's Financial Mess.

Posted 06-29-09 at 04:08 PM by johnatmls (Criminal Justice The Other Method of Treating ADD.)
The California Youth Authority is considered one of the most notorious, barbaric, forms of punishment in the United States. It is designed to make youthful offenders, criminals for life.

Drugs are readily available in all prisons for a price. Please tell me how it would be possible to keep drugs out of the United States with 10,000 plus miles of unprotected border, when we can not keep them out of any and all of our prison facilities. Over 70% of convicted prisoners are suffering...
Jr Member