ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Brainwarp9
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Chapter nine

Posted 03-27-11 at 09:31 PM by Brainwarp9
Waw,

This was a realy big weekend!

Ima skip the krap and give you a rundown.

Friday i got home and went back out bought all of my dads birthday gift and then got home and gave it to him then i freshened up for the massive party im going to. I wa wearing a black shirt pinstripe suit black hat red converse. I got there and it was incredible, that party must have cost literaly tens of thousands of dollars. There was an ice sculpter kf her, a candy bar the size of two walls, a cottencandy machiene, a popcorn thing, a nacho bar, a chpcolat fountain, a cake taller than me, her favourite band was even hired for the night! Her name was on everythjng, water bottles, candy, coctail sticks, everything!!! It was so incredible the decorations were amazing, she wore a giant gosmer gown and changed 3 times! It was like a wedding but better!!

I could go kn for hours about that buuuut

The next day i went over to blablabla's house abd we hung out for a while and he suggested a sleepover at my place so i went home and he came over later and we watched family guy forever. He is REEEEALY adhd so this was quite stressfull. He, as a friend is not easy to be around because he is extremely shouty and hyper and his reeealy cheep mom only buys no name pills and ONLY GIVES THEM TO HIM ON DAYS SHE THINKS HE NEEDS THEM!?
Like, wtf. That cannot be good for you. Plus thats like never cause shes always "saving money" for christs sake woman we live in canada! You pay like, five dollars a bottle for name brand crap!!!
So yeah the sleepover was just full of me trying to nonshalantly remint him to quiet the &$@? Down at 2:00

Today was spent doing nothing, video games by my self and reading. And eating leftover candy i took home from th party... Lol.

Bye
Facebook Twitter Submit "Chapter nine" to Digg Submit "Chapter nine" to del.icio.us Submit "Chapter nine" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapter nine" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1621 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks