ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > mygreycard
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

feel the love! :)

Posted 08-09-08 at 12:58 PM by mygreycard
If only every night could be a night of love. Sometimes I really don't like living in Detroit, but last night reminded me off all the goodness that dwells in Detroit. I saw so many good people that I know and got to talk about video games and dance all night. For some reason I feel like I'm 14 again. Like energy and stupid ideas. I jumped out of a bush last night and yelled "unicorns!" at people coming up to the party. LOL. oh man. This is my mind normally. woah. Seriously.

Also I need a studio. I've decided this because I need to make a giant painting in a room tucked away in the city. A painting about giants. Yup. ...

I retract the 14 years old statement above, I'm gonna go with 7.
Facebook Twitter Submit "feel the love! :)" to Digg Submit "feel the love! :)" to del.icio.us Submit "feel the love! :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "feel the love! :)" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2277 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Bi polar? The thing that I think with bi polar is that it's serious, and I'm not saying you havn't got it, but I've had people sAY TO me 'you seem bi polar', but apparently bi polr is up there with schizophrenia and the two are kinda interchangable or something.
    It's like those examples you got there sound to me like hyperactivity. Bi polar manic is like 'I havn't slept in three days with out drugs being the main cause though abuse pof drugs can happen, and I'm talking well quick, also by this point I'm either snappin at you, or going around saying 'YEAH GAWD THANKS FOR BLESSING ME!!!' JEEZUS is sweet and loving kum ba yargh the peanut wibble wobble jelly is tasty, floor carpet munch in my toaster is the most'a that happen to me you see don't pee with the seat down as I sit down and get wet **** trousers. Most microwave god, OH damn I mean phone.'
    Followed by '...NOTHING IS SENSE MAKING MUST DETROY MY SPLEEN EAT CAT **** FOR FULL EFFECT.'

Not sure actually this is all just poppin' to my head, apparently I'm good at word sald?!? No idea. Damn zyprexa can p iss in some one elses tea as I'm not going to to put a pig in the oven and expect lipstick.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks