ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > 10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Dichotomy

Posted 02-11-10 at 04:08 AM by Asylum
Everything runs backwards like a faulty movie reel of grainy half-truths because while I know life is worth living and is the only thing I will ever experience I move slower and slower until Iím so frozen I have no choice but to slip-slide into the past even if itís a past that never existed. I know not all people are horrible, selfish, shallow and stupid but if you try to convince me you are one of these people you'll just speak a language that is filtered by my ears in such a way Iíll want to take a bat your soft skull. I have so many problems but there is nothing wrong with me so I am perfect and I am broken with bad stitching. I want affection and people to notice me but don't look at me, don't touch me or try to make a joke because Iím not interested in such small trivial things that mean nothing to you and so are the worst cruelties to my heart, which is now nothing more than some black thing that poisons me. I pulled it out once and it was fluffy and a thread was loose and I thought briefly of finding cotton and thread. But there was none at hand.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Dichotomy" to Digg Submit "Dichotomy" to del.icio.us Submit "Dichotomy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dichotomy" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2847 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks